31 March 2018

Full Moon Speaking from My Heart [vlog]: Blue Moon

OK- uploaded the 1st time with the version without the bouncy tune.
Chalk that up to Mercury Retrograde! Lol. 
Here I go once more, because everything's better with music. Love to you all. 
Thanks for being here.

Ok. I finally had enough of this question it would seem. The weird little racism inherent in this phrase, "Where are you from?" and the person being unsatisfied when I say, "I'm from Catskill."  since they reassert, "No, where are you -from-?" It's pretty obvious from the way I speak that I'm born and raised in New York State. My afterthought is that this probably happens most often with persons of color with my similar complexion. I'm asked this question by caucasian people more often than you might think.... Begin the riff :)
Some food for thought

No comments: