15 December 2014

I AM

Today's note on my Facebook page, Earth~Spirit Medicine



I highly recommend a daily practice of "I AM" affirmations- even and especially at the times when you don't even believe in what you're saying. Then seize the emotional power when you're feeling good in your heart and say your affirmations, again and again. I say mine when I get up and as I lie in bed, and sometimes several times during the day.
What to say?
I have a mixture of phrases I have learned from "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel (pub. 1916- It has been updated with "modern" language,
but I have found the original text to be much better to read.) and from "The I Am Discourses" (channeled in the 1930's, here is a link to a free PDF to download http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/iam.pdf), as well as ones I have added to suit my own needs and where I am in my physical/spiritual life.
Much love and assistance during deep spiritual transformation...
XoXo

No comments: