07 January 2015

PRAYER/VISUALIZATION REQUEST: January 7, 2015

Intro: Out here tonight on our porch, the thermometer reads 8 degrees Fahrenheit. We don't have much, but we are warm, have good food, and the light bill is paid. I stood near the front door this evening, waiting for a ride into town to do some errands, and my Heart felt this request that I have made of the Universe tonight, and I am inviting you to do the same, should your Heart Feel this, too:

"Mother/Father God, I Hope that All those who might otherwise be out on the streets tonight have been taken into someplace warm, that they have been given something warm and nourishing to eat, and that they have a safe place to lie down their head.
And I pray that all of the Animals are Safe tonight and that their bellies are full. I pray for this tonight. Let It Be.
Thank You. Amen. And So It Is."

Love, Ursula Carrie

No comments: