31 December 2022

My 3 Totems: Part 2: CROW (or, "She Decided to Become a Crow for the Rest of Her Life")

CLICK THE FULL SCREEN OPTION
AND THE HIGH QUALITY SETTING 

MY 3 TOTEMS : Part 2 : CROW ~ Video by Rev. Ursula Carrie
created and published on December 31, 2022


THE AUDIO IS [PART] OF MY OWN RECORDING OF
THE CROWS IN THE WOODS OUTSIDE MY WINDOWS
ON AUGUST 27, 2022. All Rights Reserved.

The link to my Blog post, "My Totems, Reawakened"

or in the list of many other articles about The Soul, Incarnation and Spirituality
.

Thanks to the wonderful @madgirlovesongs [Instagram] for this opening photo, that I saved many months ago. I woke up with this image so strong in my mind and my Energy Fields today. This video, the Inspiration to Create it, completely consumed me all afternoon until it was complete. . The description of Crow Medicine is screenshotted from a random website, instead of going to the trouble of photographing it from my Medicine Cards book by Jamie Sam's and David Carson (gifted to me over 25 years ago). It is not the complete description. I excerpted what I wanted to say about it.



[I have been *conscious* of my Alignment 
with Crow Medicine for the past 25 years...]
 

Above TEXT Reposted from My Instagram posting
of this video on December 31, 2022 https://www.instagram.com/earth_spirit_medicine/

No comments: