05 August 2018

Ursula Carrie- quick Jewelweed tutorial- August 5, 2018


Some on-the-fly video from this afternoon. I was just headed outside to finally succumb to making my jewelweed tea, so I can get rid of this poison ivy. I was good about not scratching when i'm awake, but I see I've been scratching in my sleep- and it spread! Oops!
It's been about 20 years since I've had poison ivy, so... Just another experiment with, 
"So... just what does this thing (poison ivy) "do", and how long does it last for, 
on its own and untreated...?" 
Well, ok. I'm done with waiting on how long it can last on its own!
 Like my Gramie would've said shaking her head with a smile, 
"What an Ursula..." Then, she would hug and kiss me. Lol.
'Thought I'd take you all with me, in case you wanted to check it out. :)  

um, here's the requisite disclaimer:
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
and thanks for Being Here
~Ursula Carrie

No comments: