12 January 2015

Today's Teaching, for Me, maybe for You, too :)

The View from my bed today: some of the bird feeders, the distant trees and the snowy foggy mist. Today's Teaching for Me: "Enjoyment", meaning "Practice Enjoyment". What did this mean? That, if I can not allow myself to enjoy This moment, then even when my fondest wishes and dreams come into my material reality, I will not be able to enjoy their Manifestation. Therefore, begin to allow myself to Be, to allow myself to truly sink back and Relax and relish the Peace of this Moment.
I has taken me 40+ years of walking this earth to arrive at this Sacred Moment, and it was not an amusement park ride. BUT, this Moment is so Good. So I made a cup of coffee, put on some Chakra attuning music and enjoyed the Lovely Creatures who may or may not know that we are sharing our lives together... And Breathed Deeply.
* Bless You All *



No comments: