10 November 2015

Facebook post on my own wall, this evening

If I'm crazy for doing this, then so be it...


" Yup. I did. I stopped my car at the top of Mill Hill two nights ago. 'Held up a line of traffic...
because I saw that frightened Mouse frantically trying to get cross the street, near miss after near miss with tires on both sides of the road.
I knew It needed for everything to STOP, just calm down so It could get It's bearings. The traffic and the lights must have been very confusing...
And I could see in my mirrors that some car behind me was certainly going to kill it.
I
'd opened my car door to watch the street behind me. If anyone was irritated, I heard nothing of it.
The cars stopped. The Mouse took a Breath- and scurried across the street, and disappeared down into the storm drain.
I closed my door, put the car in drive, put on my blinker, and headed over to Family....
Whew! "



Just a Note:
I've been having a rough 2 months, physically and energetically, but I am starting to feel better in my body and in my energy, so... I should be back to work real soon...


Love,
Ursula Carrie

No comments: