03 August 2017

"Air Springs and Shock Absorbers", total solar eclipse trip posting, part two

Wednesday, August 2, 2017
       I am cleaning the living room this late morning. I'd rearranged part of it over the past few months, but had abandoned the project for the cozier energies of my room. The living room has never felt right in this place. I am regularly rearranging and disposing of the furnishings and attracting new pieces. Still, it just doesn't get on. Anyway, there's several high stacks of books and magazines on the loveseat that I am meaning to go through since I took their bookcase for my papermaking supplies. There's a book under a stack of binders. The binders are full of papers that help me to remember things we've done or experienced. I pull the book out. It's Auto Repair for Dummies. Many years ago I had this fantasy that I wanted to be able to fix my own car. I don't have that dream anymore, but I kept the book for information. I looked up what is going on with the underside of my car.

air compressor

"AIR SPRINGS are usually found on luxury vehicles. (remember, I was able to buy a 1992 Grand Marquis back in 2015) A rubber air spring can be filled with the right amount of compressed air to control the ride and maintain the proper height. With this type of system, a computer monitors the ride height and signals an onboard air compressor to pump more air into the air springs whenever weight is added to the vehicle. When the weight is removed, the computer turns on an exhaust solenoid to let air out of the air springs."

shock
"SHOCK ABSORBERS...and MacPherson struts...do most of the work of protecting the passenger compartment from bumps. One or the other is located near each wheel. The way they cut down on vertical movement is interesting. When a wheel hits a bump, it tends to keep bouncing up and down long after the bump has been left behind unless the movement is controlled... Shock absorbers and struts allow the springs to compress freely and to return or rebound slowly- like the door check on a storm door that opens quickly and easily but closes gently."
(car quotes above are from pp. 198-199 of the 1999 printing of 
Auto Repair for Dummies, by Deanna Sclar)
So, these issues have to do with the vehicle being uplifted and in position to drive properly, or at all, and being able to dissipate the shock of the road being traveled for a smooth passage.
🌉
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Yes, and What about The WINDOW?
Well, opening the window allows fresh air to flow into the vehicle. Air is the element associated with the Mind/the Mental Body. (Also, the window must be rolled up and down at the toll booths, etc. which facilitates the journey.)
       I must admit, nearly immediately after I'd finished the bookings last Friday before I went to work, I started to allow my mind to get cluttered up with a bunch of thoughts that surely didn't belong there. I started to think about the drive, how many miles and hours between each stop. I started to allow my emotions to become tangled up in the stress of the distances between each stop, and feeling into the fatigue that I may feel at the end of each drive day. I started to think about how I could make it to each hotel in time for the very beginning of check in, and how we could stay until check out time but still make it to the next place for that check in time, so I would get the best value/amount of hotel time for my dollar (the most bang for my buck), and trying to work out in exactly how many miles I would have to stop to fill up the gas tank, and how much that is going to cost exactly, and finding those towns on the maps I'd saved, and researching every restaurant that may have food I can eat near to the hotel, and how late they're open....

(this photo spoke to me, from the internet)
       On Sunday, I got a hold of myself. I realized how I was negatively pre-paving this adventure, years in the Dream world, now emerging into my physical reality, by all of this worry and doubt. I know why I was doing this- because I am going deeply into the Unknown, and I was frantically trying to orchestrate everything so it would become known to me. Why? Because I want to feel safe. I am not alone in this experience, however I willing to happily discard it from my repertoire.
       I am reminded of the opening speech at the 2016 Abraham-Hicks workshop recording I heard (LA, CA this is the title, but the recording seems to be no longer on You Tube, sorry... *Abraham-Hicks 2016-08-13 North Los Angeles CA Full Workshop CORRECT VERSION *) about how once we Decide, the Universe comes in to support us- as long as we don't, then turn around and "kill it with doubt".
       MY Goodness! It's so true! Manifestors must be especially vigilant in the middle of a precarious manifestation to stay impeccable in Thought, Word and Deed.
       Let me say that, By Monday (the day before my car repair appointment), I was completely swirled up in stress, I could barely remember to take in a breath. No wonder the air suspension broke again on Tuesday only after a dozen miles! I am completely focused on cleaning up my energetic act! Needless to say, I haven't been allowing that fresh breeze to swirl throughout my Mind/Mental Body. And I had been turning a happy, fun exciting thing into worry and stress. Now how is that good for anyone? I am so thankful to be awakened to all of this- NOW!
TIME TO "PIVOT", as Abraham says.

       I told the Angels and my Family of Light that I allow them to assist me with the mental and emotional buoyance (air suspension) that I need to fulfill this destiny-trip and that I allow them to assist me with the shock absorption that my personal vehicle (the lower bodies of my mental, emotional and of which may affect my physical) may encounter as I make this epic journey out into America. I know by now that faith, combined with surrender, does move mountains. (to be continued...)

No comments: