19 February 2018

'earthly relationships' riff

from January 29, 2018
What I mean is that what I witness as what humans tend to call relationships are very rooted in the power and control draconian/3D paradigm. I gave birth to you, I took care of you, I was there for you when blah-blah happened... so you owe me, indefinitely, even if you outgrow our association, and even if I have too. I am going to hold you to this agreement* that we are in called a relationship, because I have built this part of my identity and my life because of my relationship with and to you, so you can't disassociate from this relationship because then what will happen to those parts of me? And don't even act like that this isn't how it is. I mean the lazy way, the go-to when we forget our training, all these books and workshops and seminars that we attend to help us become more enlightened beings. The way most of us were raised. I'm only talking about things-of-which-I've-experienced, here. 
       *Sometimes, more often than you could imagine, these relationship agreements are binding at the soul-level, through a past life or present life vow/agreement that stuck to the Akashic Record. Often, a being of light soul is in an agreement with a draconian or changeling soul! Then, there's some work-work to do. Once someone has a Soul Realignment™ done for them, these sort of demanding, controlling, dramatic relations tend to work themselves out of the picture. Not completely, because let's not get too bored, shall we?
       An aside, sort of: Not to say that this isn't changing, because the younger humans, the advanced souls who are jumping on the ride, are not for power and control. um, as if any of you who have been parents in the past 20 years and some haven't noticed! OK, maybe the past 50! But it's become more refined along the lines of charging toward autonomy and freedom. It's not a bad thing. 

No comments: