16 April 2018

Fire It Up! Bring It On! How Many Souls Can Be Freed this year?

       
Ok, so here's the thing, people. Most people that really need this service of exorcism/Soul Realignment- don't have any money. Like how I was when I got to my last straw and I finally got lead to Nancy, the woman who took care of first my 8 year old son, then took care of me. She gave me a break! She lowered her price. Maybe because she was good friends with someone that I worked with at the time. Or, maybe she was just dedicated to the work! I mean, Hello!
       Why am I so fired up? Exactly. I just ran into someone today, who said, "I was wondering when I might run into you." For me, let's just say that what ensued was an unpleasant interaction for me. I realized that the person that I knew 20 years ago, who felt to me to be so harsh, critical, cold and judgmental... is exactly that same energy, post Soul Realignment, which I performed for this person over one year ago. First encounter since the consultation. Wow. I have decided to keep my woes to myself. When, "How are you doing?" is the question, the answer, as it always was, shall forevermore be, "Awesome! How're you?" Then. I'll just listen to whatever troubles they feel like they need to lay at my doorstep. I have always have a "broom" to lend someone and a technique to share to sweep that stuff away. Fuck.
       But what it fired me up with is an refilled Reservoir of Determination to help relieve the intense suffering that I encounter all the time in people/souls, things that can not be localized/identified by 3rd dimensional human techniques, like psychology and other "transformative" therapies.* And, honestly people, when we're trading water at that level of survival, and our soul is crying out for release and Ascension, 'green paper' should not be restricting the relief of the soul suffering. As she promptly told me that taking care of a soul's realignment for no 'money' is a 'bad idea'. Well, if there's something that I absolutely know that I can do to help, why wouldn't I? How could I live with myself? That's crazy to me. Mean. Unnecessary. 
*[Don't even get me going on how silly and futile "burning sage" is anymore, or candles. All "spells" and things as such create restrictions on the Soul Record. That's also another subject, though. I am a very firm advocate of the development of and regular practice of the "I AM".]
...like here at my current little cleaning gig,
 ironing sheets!
It's definitely a new experience for me,
being that I always hated cleaning, period!
And ironing!
 Like I often say, it's all just an
"experience"! 
       So, I work my little cleaning or 'whatever' job (it really doesn't matter, I've found out) to pay the electric and all that. Then, in my other moments, I care for my Vessel, work with my son/helping him with his Purpose and Path and Free Souls. That's what it's about right now.  The Work. In everything else, I accept, everything is always in perfect divine timing and order. 
   I Declare: May I Be of Service to My Fellow Sisters and brothers of the Light. Call upon Me. I Give to Thee of My High Heart.




OH, and I do work exchange! If you have a service or things that I need, 
up to the total cost of 
my Sacred Service to you (currently $180.00).
       For example: Right now, I will be getting some rides out, since the latest client has a ride service. The next freeing of souls may lead to some of those dance lessons that I've been craving! You know? Understand? I do, now! Screw it, man! Let's go! I'm on a Mission to Free Souls- that counts and includes the negative entities and soul-shifting souls and ghosts and earthbound spirits that get moved on from the human clients that I serve- ALL of them.
       So, I am Thanking that person in the store, as they're whipping out their partner's credit card and judging me, for the ~Clarity of Mind that Can be Channeled through the Positive Attributes Anger       See? Even your Nemesis helps you to Grow! Lol.

How Many Souls Can I Free This Year? 
I don't know, but I feel Joyful, Excited and Thankful. 
Need help? I'm saying, let me know. There's a lot of what-not that I could use/need (like a Website and other things). You just never know.
We'll work it out!

No comments: