19 July 2015

My Birthday Post on Facebook, July 17, 2015 XoXo

My Birth Day today
at work, delivering flowers! :)



"The best part of my Birth-Day... Making a flower delivery to the Kingston Hospital, to a woman I have never met before- and being shown the card that her beloved gave to her for encouragement. And, after the nurse left the room, and I had positioned the vase so she could see it- and I was walking out the door- feeling/sensing the heavy mist of Energy that enshrouded her... it was a mixture of gratefulness, and vulnerability and fear, some sadness...
And instead of leaving the room, I felt TURNED around. I went back to her. I felt a warmth and a wave of Divine Love, like smooth, soothing feelings of comfort- and my Heart Open, and these waves flowed from my Heart, down the insides of my arms, into my Hands. And I took her left hand gently and held it with both my hands, and I looked into her eyes- and I felt Love, so much Love... flowing through the crown of my head, into my heart and out through my arms and hands...
And I began to tear up when I saw in her eyes that this Love had reached her, and she connected with my eyes... and she was tearing up...
and it was unspoken, "God IS... The Love of the One is Here..."

And whatever was said after that doesn't matter.
And I say, "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! If this is how I am meant to celebrate the day of my Birth into this Life, as Your Vessel of Love for those who need it, then So May It Be. It is a celebration indeed. Thank You."
Because I know that that Moment was as much a Gift to Me...
<3 aho="" em=""> "

No comments: