03 September 2017

She wants to go out into the cold and rain.

She has been meowling at every window since six-thirty this morning.
       We let her out, once. Her gaze and her energy looks straight toward the road. She ambles about, crying like she's wounded, confused. We pick her up and bring her back in.
       Thirty six hours ago, I asked the master physicians who are of the light and are in the higher  dimensions (5th, 6th) to assist me in shrinking this tumor. I was led to the health food store and bought a spray of colloidal silver. The tumor in her mouth had shrunk by half since then.
       This morning I heard her say to me telepathically, the first time I have clearly done so since this situation began, "Stop curing me."
       My son and I have both been told, intuitively, that we will never see her again. This is how she wants to go, like cats do. She is ready to leave this body, suddenly has completely cut off from engaging in any contact with either of us. She has only one thing on her mind, to get outside. Her eyes are wild for it, her meow mournful. 
       We are going to wait a while. We know that she will not stop until she goes. Her instincts and insistence will win out. I will open the door, and I will let her go. But not now, like this, into the cold and the rain.
me and my Dreamy girl, January 14, 2016


PS- I wrote about this in my note at the bottom of this post. If I hadn't been so distraught yesterday with strong emotions about the death process we are going through with my beloved feline companion of the past 18 years, I would've realized that this is actually all she wanted. (see video) Somehow, drinking the puddle water, walking in it, and eating the fresh grass just put her right with the world, for the time being. And it is all we can ask or hope for. Every precious moment counts.


1 comment:

Ursula Carrie said...

The downpour became a soft rain by 2pm. My son and I accompanied Dreamy once more outside. This time we allowed her to go walking where she wanted to go. I ran point on the highway end of the driveway, my son stayed close to her.
She went to the car sized puddle in our driveway and began to try to lap up the muddy water in earnest. She had been having difficulty with the water in the bowl upstairs. After she lapped as much as she could, she ambled over to the tufts of grass that are growing out of a pile of mulch and she grazed, toothlessly, on the fresh tops. She wasn't trying to jump out into the road, she is dehydrated!
Emotions and attachment cloud my ability to get a clear reading on a situation. I am thankful for my son, who was born with a detached perspective. He helped me to steady myself in relation to dealing with Dreamy today. I am also thankful for the numerous aspects in my astrological birth chart with also assist me in detachment. Sometimes, though, the emotion rules. This is of course not applicable to manifesting and the LOA and such, where the emotional guidance helps one to understand where they are in relation to their dream. I am speaking of my ability to channel guidance and intuit clearly and accurately. The fear of losing a pet, of weighing all of the aspects of the situation, of dealing with the pet's stress for an unnamed need, of all the options about how to deal with their illness and death, the timing of all of those elements (is she done? does she still want to live?) especially on a 3 day holiday weekend... And the day goes on. I can't eat a thing. I'm poised on pins and I don't know for what. I suppose that I need to be ready for anything. Just like always...