14 November 2019

Enjoy Your Backdraft, You Stupid Bitches

Here's a little "public service announcement", not that I owe you one, to the fake-ass "lightworkers", the low vibrational bitches, the dark souls wearing masks of light who are trying to "keep up" with the proverbial Jonses:
 I have been informed by my Akashic Records Guides that someone recently, without my permission obviously, made an attempt to enter my Akashic Record to snoop around and find information about me. This person thinks that they were successful. My Guides in the Record told me that, of course, they led this person on a "wild goose chase", and nothing that this person thinks that they found out about me was accurate or valid.
That is one of the Beautiful Things about the Akashic Records- it's not, I repeat NOT a "public library". The guard on the Akashic Records is intense, for lack of better description, for a reason. THIS is the SACRED RECORD of Our Creator! NO TRESPASSING without permission. You need the person's permission to enter their Record, and if you ignore the Guardians' (very stern, and frightening) WARNINGS to leave the Record- you will be handed a bunch of bullshit. They got my back, just like everybody else's. And you just got thrown out onto yours.
ALSO, "my pretties", to whom this applies, ALL magic, all hexes, all threats- everything- that some novice has tried to cast against me- is found by me with a quickness AND cleared just as fast
I hope you enjoy your own back-draft. Because it is YOU who is burning yourself alive right now. So keep playing at it, little babies. You'll just be hurting yourself.
"You don't take Command. Command takes you." (Scandal.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post. You know I still love you, Ursula.

Tony Angel