16 January 2022

Japan. (sometimes) Past Lives Create Current Comforts...


January 9, 2022
My Christmas gift to myself. For some reason I'm telling myself I'm going to make onigiri. I don't know how long it's going to take me to get to this project, but I do know that whenever I want Comfort, Japan is my go-to.
*
I have never once been to Japan- in this lifetime- but I had three Incarnations in a row in Japan, in and around the year 1000 A.D. I have yet to do a full Research in my Akashic Record of the three lifetimes that I spent there, but it must have been very important for Me as a Soul to Incarnate there three times in a row. I do not know of any other place to which I have incarnated in succession like this. I was a male in every single one of those three incarnations.
*
When I was in my early twenties I Reawakened to the Comfort that Japan brings to me. It is the only place on this entire Earth that I want to visit, now- and I don't mean just “visit”. I mean spend time, every single season. I wonder to myself if the Japanese that I spoke in those lifetimes is the same Japanese that is spoken today, and I wonder if I could remember how to speak if I listen to it for long enough. I have always had a knack for picking-up languages, maybe because I am simply Remembering them...

(Incidentally, I have never had onigiri, either in this lifetime- but for some reason I just have it in my mind that I need to make it.)

I do have ME/CFS, which is post viral, and it does take me a lot longer to accomplish things than it used to before my illness set on, and I don't eat very much. (I certainly don't eat like other humans do.) I'll have to make sure I just make a couple of them, just to try- and then I'll cross that project off my list and feel satisfied- until the next time!

(The same thing happened not too long ago when I had it in my mind that I had to make vegetable pakora for some reason, and I had to make tamarind date chutney to go with it. So, I bought the Tamarind paste, which I found in my local health food store, and I bought chickpea flour on Amazon. I bought a medley of frozen vegetables, so they would keep longer for me. And I bought dates from Amazon. It took me a while to accomplish, but I did it- and I was Very satisfied. I felt like I was in an Indian restaurant! Everything came out so well. I made my vegetable pakora and my Tamarind Chutney that one time and I didn't make it again- yet. I have yet to make an Inquiry into my Akashic Record about any Lifetimes spent in India, but there is so much about the Culture that has always Spoken to Me...)

I'm not really sure what kind of onigiri I'm going to make. The video shows it being made with tuna, but I don’t eat tuna (it creeps me out for some reason). I have some shrimp in the freezer. I might fake a little bit of Tempura batter with my chickpea flour and make tempura shrimp onigiri. I’m going with the flow on this one.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

To See the Onigiri Video that I found (@tokyo.explores on Instagram) go to my Instagram Post: 
Onigiri Video It's #4 in the "photos".

Thank You for Being Here.
Love,
Ursula Carrie

No comments: