21 March 2022

An(other) Experience with The Holy Silence

"I AM The Holy Silence"
"I AM" Affirmation
Offered with Love from,
Rev. Ursula Carrie 
(and The Guides)


Thursday, March 3, 2022

I woke up feeling a Presence in my room- at the foot of my bed, about 2½ feet off to the right, near the center of the room. Very “heavy”, but not oppressive. I recognized It immediately as The Holy Silence.

What I did not “recognize” was that I was being asked to Be with this Presence, to merge, Become At Oneness with The Holy Silence.

I began to go about my normal routine, busying myself to varying degrees with things that needed to be “done” in my apartment.

Then, something very odd happened. All of a sudden I felt an irritation deep in my right nostril. I began to sneeze, violently, uncontrollably. My head began to spin, nose running, reaching for tissue after tissue, stubbornly going ahead trying to “get things done”.

This sneezing and blowing and irritation persisted for as long as I continued to persist with “busyness”. The only “action” that made this incessant sneeze-blow cycle stop- was STOPPING myself, becoming Still, physically, mentally.

It was not just an “invitation” to Be with this Holy Silence, I was being Remanded to It.

I went into deep meditation, the cessation of all Thought, the indulgence of all Emotion.

Just- Stillness. Silence. Opening to the Messages that required me to be in this Holy Space in order to Receive them…

🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠






No comments: