22 July 2018

Daily OM Online Courses. Love It!

I am a lifelong learner, even though I also teach a bit. I was feeling pretty "blah" lately, and I remembered the wonderful study at home courses that Daily OM offers. * They give a sliding scale, pay what you can, $10, $25, $40.
I signed up for a course yesterday, to help me move myself through a tough energy block. They have so many courses to choose from.
* The most wonderful thing, other than the extreme affordability, is that all of your courses remain in your account- for ever how long! The "Dan Millman 4 minute Peaceful Warrior workout" that I did back in 2014? Yep, it's still in my account! I really appreciate that.
I paid the $10 then, and I did again for this new course.
In the Fall, I plan to do the Ayruveda 8 week course, as a way to move through the Autumn, and get a little deeper into this interest that I acquired last fall...
Blessings to You. Feed the mind. Nourish the Soul.
Shake the dust off!
BIG LOVE, and one of my Bear Hugs.
XoXo
Ursula Carrie

No, I'm not affiliated with Daily OM.
I just got to pass on info about awesomeness that I discover, or redisvover.

No comments: