17 July 2018

Ursula's Birthday Soul Realignment™ Special July 17-25, 2018



I would like to thank you all for liking my page and reading the posts on the blog. I had quite the year of transformations, as I knew it would be when it began. To kick off the next year of my Earth Journey:
I must be 2 here. My mother's father in the background.
From 12:00 midnight EST on July 17 ~to~ 
12:00 midnight EST July 25, 2018
I am offering, from my heart to yours: 
Full Soul Realignment
to new clients for only
$72!*
(see instructions for order, below)
1) Soul Realignment ™ (regular, $180.00)
* You will learn details about your Soul’s origins and history, and what special gifts and purpose you bring into this lifetime.   * We will also uncover and clear any negative influences from past and present lifetimes that may currently be affecting you. * Upon the conclusion of my research into your Soul's record, I will conduct the Prayer that is your Soul's Clearing, with the assistance of the Akashic Records Guides assigned to me, my Guide Team and Ascended Master, and Your team of Guides. * I conduct the Prayer with Intent, and They, along with Your Higher Self do the work. When this has completed, I prepare your homework file (you will be assigned a customized 21 Day Prayer to redirect your consciousness to work with the healing you will have experienced), and I contact you to advise you that it is time to schedule out phone or Skype session, so I can report the findings to you, and answer any questions you may have. This telephone consultation is approximately 60 to 75 minutes in length and includes an Mp3 file recording of the session that is emailed to you, usually within 24 hours.
Please send to me, either via email (or in the "Add special instructions to the seller" section as you complete your Pay Pal order. re: Pay Pal orders) 
or in the post, re:money order 
(If you need to order via money order and the post, 
please let me know by email and I'll send the address:
 "sacred_earth(at)yahoo(dot)com")
PAY PAL ORDERS: where it says, "Add special instructions to the seller", you may copy and paste and FILL IN the following client information, so I may find your Soul Record in the Akashic Records:
· Full Name at Birth
· Full Name Now
· Full Date of Birth
· Location of Birth
· your e-mail address
· contact telephone number (optional)

* The total will be $77.77 with the 'shipping' cost.

No comments: