01 July 2018

"Rough-and-Tumble"

The other weekend, my son and I went to town in the early evening, just to get out of the apartment and to see what was "doing" out there. It had been a while since I wandered through our local flea market. We'd parked at the CVS down the hill and, finding the head shop closed, decided to keep meandering up the hill to see what might be next. 
       Most of the vendors were deep into packing up by the time we entered the dirt patched grassy field. One in particular who was still "open", toward the back, had some lovely Buddhist themed costume jewelry with spend-thrifty tags. His set of tables and the goods, including crystals and spiritual iconography, that lay upon them were magnetic. We lingered there, examining everything and considering what to make a future purchase. 
       Now, just lately again I have been feeling drawn to the Crystal folk. I also did so when I was in my teens and early 20's. But I never really resonated with them. I couldn't feel into them the way others seemed to do. I mentioned this at the crystal table, because you know I get into all sorts of chit-chat when I'm out and about with folks, adding, "I'm more of a River Stone kind of gal." 
Without missing one beat, I swear, 
the man who owned the stand said 
with a Knowing grin that Beamed Heart Energy, 
"Rough and tumble."
   With those 3 words, and I sensing his so precisely tuned energies (meaning I could tell this
brother could read people and energy, was on his spiritual mastery path... You know what I mean, when we encounter "another one of us")- I felt a wave of energy opening from my larynx down the front of my torso for a few inches.
       "I never thought of it like that!" 
I said. I felt so pleased. It felt like something that had been floating around inside of me (perhaps the question, "Why can't I relate to crystals? Everyone else does.") just sort of settled down- and dissipated. 
       Of course I relate to the River Stone Folk- because of the way they Become what they are! This is kind of my journey, surrendering to the current that is continually shaping me... 
       I love those times when all there is to do is Relax into the Flow and Allow that Energy to Lead, from one Place to the Next, to the Experiences that Breathe us New Life and Insights. Like, those flash moments of connection and insight revealed through another human being. 
Some of "the good stuff" that I live for! Lol. See you next time! 
Big Hugs, and thank you for Being Here,
Ursula Carrie

No comments: